Thursday, October 21, 2010

IMPORTANT FOR UG STUDENTS

Bismillahirahmanirrahim...

Assalamualaikum....

sahabat-sahabat sekalian adakah anda semua sedar?....SEDAR tentang ape yang berlaku di kampus sekarang...

A NEW SYSTEM WILL BE IMPLEMENT TO OUR CAMPUS BY NEXT SEMESTER.WHAT SYSTEM? TRISEM SYSTEM...

Do you aware about this?...

When first time I hear about this...so much things in my mind..can you guess what is it???...it's ok..just a question right...

What's in my MIND????


1) Internship period - short @ same @ long

2) Study week - do you think we'll have study week my friends?

3) Development of student's skill - why? maybe after this students start to focus more in academic because of what?...hope that you can think by your self  right...

So..here maybe one of the solution for answering what I wonder before this :

BRIEFING OF NEW SYSTEM BY DIRECTOR OF UG
CHANCELLOR HALL
2.30PM - 5.00PM
27/10/2010


wallahualam...
* my english not good, so if u see any mistakes hopefully that you can comment it...

No comments:

Post a Comment